Looking at getting into the world of stick burners

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just ordered a Lang 48" and it's 6 weeks out. I would wait 6 months or longer for quality. A 6 hour drive wasn't out of the question. And yes, make sure you can get good wood. Found a place 20 minutes from the house I can get Cherry, pecan, oak and hickory.
Congrats on the Lang!! You won't be disappointed. I cook on the Lang 48. One of my better decisions. I fired it up last weekend in 35° weather. Performed flawlessly. I maintained temperatures between 240° and 260° for 5 hours. Can't beat that.

I’m an 8 year owner of a Lang 36 and it has served me well. I have packed it full quite a few times over the years. I yearn for something bigger but it’s just not a priority.

I just had the opportunity to see a brand new LSG 24x48 in person and wow was I impressed with the build quality. Now I can’t wait to see how it cooks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky