Look what I found..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Whoa! That's a great score!

If Sam's wasn't a 1 hour drive I'd swing by right now & check it out.

Al

Man now you tell us I was just where our Sam's club is and won't be back again for another week. How good is this unit I have a maverick 73 now and I placed it the wrong place on top of smoker and melted the case on it but it still works. Any reviews on this unit?

Warren

Man now you tell us I was just where our Sam's club is and won't be back again for another week. How good is this unit I have a maverick 73 now and I placed it the wrong place on top of smoker and melted the case on it but it still works. Any reviews on this unit?

Warren

I have only used it the one time so far and it performed perfectly.
I even used all 4 probes, just so I could see if there were any temperature differences throughout my smoker. Lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky