Lone Star Grillz

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

muddawg

Original poster
Sep 16, 2015
Hey, I just started here and haven't read a whole bunch of posts so pardon me if this has already been asked.  But I am in the market for a new, bigger smoker, and was wondering if any of you have experience with Lone Star Grillz in Willis, Texas.  They have some good looking horizontal offsets that seem to be great values.  They say they have a 4 month lead time, so I guess that says something for them.  But any knowledge or input any of y'all may have would be appreciated.  I'm looking at maybe a 24x60 offset, but the 24x48 with a vertical smoking chamber has caught my eye as far as capacity.  Which leads to a second question.  What are y'all's opinions on vertical smoking chambers coming off of the main pipe?  I've never used one.  Thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky