London Mojo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

navacco

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
Brighton, CO
First off i'd like to let yall know that i could have never have done this without everyones help here on SMF. You all deserve a big hand by posting the things you have.
I was sittin around the house tryin to think of something to smoke and one of the things we had a london broil. So i downloaded "mojo" and marinated it for a cpl of hours before grillin it on an open flame for 2 mins on each side. After that I smoked it for right about 2.5 hours usng mesq. for smoke. Than I removed from heat, wrapped tightly in tin foil and a hand towel to let sit for about 30 mins.This was probably the best london broil i have ever fixed.
icon_smile.gif

As you can see i also fixed ABT's. the stuffing i used was roasted garlic, sharp chedder cheese, fried bacon bits and jus a bit of milk.
Patatoes were diced with onions and jalpinoes wrapped in foil and grilled.
EVERTHING was awsome.

Hope yall enjoy the pics, but the food was better. lol

Looks great, that's one of our favorites around here.

P.S. Sorry, didn't read close enough, you did sear it. My bust.....

Those abt's MMMmmmmMMM good. I didn't put any cream cheese in them tho, but they were stull yummy.
The london wasn't dry at all, in fact, it was prob the juiciest london i ever fixxed. I noticed that letting it sit tightly wraped in foil for 30 mins really helped.
Well, I hoped that helps anyone out there interested in doin a london. searin it, slow cook and than wrap made all the diff.
Plus the mojo is an awsome marinade.
icon_wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky