Lodge grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They are great for Kabobs but remove ash and put it away after each use. They are prone to Rust and rot out from the alkalinity of wet ash...JJ

Reactions: Steve H
I think they are awesome and I love my Lodge cast iron skillets. I just don’t know if I’d end up using it much. Love to snap one up used though

Reactions: Steve H
Got it! It'll be a bit before I use it. I see that some people line the grill under the coal grate with foil to help protect it and help keeping it clean.

grill.JPG

I've owned mine for at least 18 years. While a tad light on grilling area, it is terrific!

Thanks Sarge! My large, but cheapo, charcoal grill is on it's last legs. And since it is just me and the one who must be obeyed. A smaller one makes sense. If we have company I can fire up the smokey Joe to help the load.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky