Lobster Mac & Cheese...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That lobster looks damn good. I never heard of lobster mac and cheese until last night when this video popped up to watch. You must have gotten the $145 version.

Looks delicious!

Boy that does MnC look fantastic Charles. I've thought about putting seafood in my McC before, but always backed out at the last minute. I didn't think you'd be able to taste the seafood with all the cheese. Now I know different.

Point for sure
Chris

Such a nice dish!! That with a little corn on the cob...perfection!
Thanks guys. I'm late getting back to this, but I appreciate all the kind words tremendously...

Yummy I love lobster Mac! There was a place in downtown Bellevue Wa that had it in the menu…. As any fyi, they would serve it top side, ie lay it over the top of the Mac….Gordon Ramsay does the same topside on his lobster risotto…. We eat a ton of shrimp too and a little bit of lobster as well!

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Yummy I love lobster Mac! There was a place in downtown Bellevue Wa that had it in the menu…. As any fyi, they would serve it top side, ie lay it over the top of the Mac….Gordon Ramsay does the same topside on his lobster risotto…. We eat a ton of shrimp too and a little bit of lobster as well!
Thanks a bunch, I appreciate that. I never thought about putting the lobster on top, but I like that idea. We don't eat much lobster, but maybe next time, that's what I'll do. I always have shrimp in my freezer...:emoji_wink:

Reactions: civilsmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky