Links to Pit Builder Websites

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lcgc

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 8, 2009
Rowlett, Tx
I am in the process of looking for a new trailer smoker. Can you guys give me some links to some of the better pit builders out there. I'm in Texas but not opposed to going out of state to have one built. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Contact Craig Bell at: [email protected]

Craig is in Tulsa and is a great guy to work with. He will build you a one off smoker to your personal needs and specifications. His material is first class, his fabrication is quality and his prices are very reasonable. i have had mine for over two years and I love it.

Good luck with your research, Joe

Contact Craig Bell at: [email protected]

Craig is in Tulsa and is a great guy to work with. He will build you a one off smoker to your personal needs and specifications. His material is first class, his fabrication is quality and his prices are very reasonable. i have had mine for over two years and I love it.

Good luck with your research, Joe

Does he have a website?

What type cooker are you looking for?

This is a cliff notes version since I'm at work.

Reverse flow with cabinet style doors
Smoke chamber 6-7 feet long with two or three shelves
Warming box with three shelves
Wood storage
Grease drain
Mounted on trailer of course

I really like the smokers at Shirley Fabrication so far but looking at other options and pricing.

Paul and Tyler would be my preference if I did not build my own for sure.

You may look at East Texas Smokers as well. They build a nice RF cooker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky