Liberty Bowl 2022

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
My dad was sitting on a deer stand when it was announced that the Razorbacks would be playing in the Liberty Bowl in Memphis. So he orders us tix to the game for him, me, and my two sons while still on the stand . (The Internet and cell phones are great.)
The Hogs did their best to lose the game but came out winners in the end. Just a couple of pics from the game. Can’t believe I didn’t get a group pic of us!
E274E030-02C0-4974-84CD-35B1B9922464.jpeg
Not bad seats!
152A7E75-AF87-4E53-9B55-E236E40F8AE2.jpeg
Jeremy, 31, and Bryce, 15. And some random guy.
4D8BC8BF-E28B-43CA-BA03-6352CD8E2ED2.jpeg
And me.

My dad was sitting on a deer stand when it was announced that the Razorbacks would be playing in the Liberty Bowl in Memphis. So he orders us tix to the game for him, me, and my two sons while still on the stand . (The Internet and cell phones are great.)
The Hogs did their best to lose the game but came out winners in the end. Just a couple of pics from the game. Can’t believe I didn’t get a group pic of us!
View attachment 652777
Not bad seats!
View attachment 652778
Jeremy, 31, and Bryce, 15. And some random guy.
View attachment 652779
And me.
That's awesome Jim. Seems like Dad took me to a game there when we lived in Memphis when I was like 4. I need to ask him.

Reactions: JLeonard
What an exciting game! What a gut punch for the Jayhawks. I'd say you got your money's worth Jim.

Great pics Jim! Got into the house just in time to see the last bit of it.

Ryan

Some good memories there Jeff, My dad took us to the Olympic box offs for the 76 games in Montreal. We got to see the Spinks brothers, Sugar Ray Leonard and John Tate fight. It was fun and something I'll always remember.

Chris

Very cool Jim I watched the game on TV and was rooting for the Hogs glad they finally won it

Looks fun Jim. You already know I was rooting for the hogs since we were texting during the game. Nice win. KJ played tough. You better be pulling for #HAILSTATE on the 2nd. And like I said yesterday.......thanks for y'all's contribution to our 8-4 season!

Hated to see Ole Miss lose their bowl game. You know what they say! Ole Miss may lose the game, but they WILL win the party. UT/Clemson coming up. GBO!

Jim, that was a great game, but the Hogs about had me mad in the 4th. Yep, they did everything they could to lose, but thankfully they pulled it out.

For Christmas, I bought tickets to the Gator Bowl for our son, his girlfriend, my wife, and I. We made it down yesterday afternoon and traffic on I-95 was unreal. Now to make it to the stadium today...

Afraid it's gonna be a tough night for the Vols after losing Hendon Hooker. It hurts my soul to say this but Go Vols. Sec ain't looking too hot in bowl games so far

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky