Let's call it Cajun Mediterranean Pulled Chicken on Everything rolls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hamdrew

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 17, 2021
KIMG0695.JPG

KIMG0697.JPG

KIMG0698.JPG

skin and start marinating chicken drums in my proprietary greek viniagrette in the morning, throw some of them on the top rack of the oven shortly past 4pm, with a stainless skillet underneath to catch any drippings. broiler was on high. flipped once, pulled the skillet and the chicken and deglaze/work on the juice while the oven cooled down to 235*F.

Rolls- https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/deli-style-hard-rolls-recipe (everything seasoning instead of just sesame)

in order-
Bread heel
Deli dressing/hoagie oil
Jar-donair
romaine
chikn
drown in 'jus
kalamatas
swiss american
Bread crown with hoagie oil, mayo, more jardonair in that order

Wasnt anywhere near enough 'jus to properly baptize this sando, so after ladling as much flavor as I felt I deserved, I flipped the sandwich over before slicing/cross-sectioning it to soak the crown a little. cracked a little black pepper and a chile de arbol on mine and it was real good. maybe coulda used some malt vinegar hot sauce to dunk it in

Those look delicious!
wish I could prove ya right, Brian. Lol.

needed a change of shirt before I finished the first half; If I didn't have such a good dawg some of that 'jus may have had time to hit the carpet- there was a LOT of it.. I didn't mention I made very very concentrated cajun/ham stock yesterday, too, and man a spoonful went a LONG way in the depth of its savoriness.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky