let the smoke roll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

moose

Original poster
Apr 7, 2007
Colorado Rockies
Hello to all on the SMF. Been smoking meats for 15 years. Started out on a Weber Smokey Mountian then on to a Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain gasser. Still use the GOSM for small smokes. I then upgraded to my current cooker which is a Lang 84 stick burner. I'm located in beautiful Colorado and am a member of KCBS. I looked around at the forum and seems to be a first class operation! Hope to meet you all in the forums. I have lots of pictures I can post in the future after I find out how on this forum.

Thanks,

Moose

Welcome aboard Moose ...lookin forward to your pics !!
icon_razz.gif
:)

Welcome to the SMF Moose!!! Great bunch of folks here so jump right in!

How do you like your Lang?? Just purchased a 60 mobile and am anxiously waiting to go pick it up.

Glad you found us and look foward to your posts!!

I really love the lang 84 cooker. Mr Lang runs a 1st class operation there and will do anything to make his customers happy. My cooker has about a 25-35 degree differance from side to side. But I work that into my favor buy putting pork butts closer to the fire and spareribs to the cooler side. It is also nice to quick heat things just before serving. My cooker is the exact smoker I dreamed about you can't beat the product it turns out!

moose

Always good to hear of another satisfied customer!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Ben is quite a guy, he really took the time with us to answer all our questions as well as making it possible to pick our cooker up on a weekend when he is usually closed.I don't think the 60 has quite that big of a temp flux from one side to the other, but I guess we will find out soon enough.

Welcome to SMF, Moose. It's nice to have members join up that has your experience. Looking forward to your sharing info with the rest of us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky