Lesson5

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alaskan2

Original poster
Nov 23, 2016
I received 1 thru 4 okay but when I received 5 there was nothing there. Thanks

I cheated and just downloaded the PDF version. It's very easy reading as you should know by now, and it conveinently stores in documents folder.

Been a while since I downloaded it. But on the sign up page there is a print button at the top left of the first paragraph. Click that and you get a message that states when you fillout the newsletter form in the lower right and submit, the e-course will be sent as an attachment in an e-mail.

I think that's how I did it. Once I opened it, I saved it to my Documents file.

I tried going to the link to sign up and there is no area to input your email address to receive the course.  Can someone send lessons 1-5?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky