LEM Ground Meat Processing System

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Was very impressed with this tool.

Much easier/faster than hog rings and scissors.

Great addition to my sausage making tools.
20240224_135850.jpg

Was very impressed with this tool.

Much easier/faster than hog rings and scissors.

Great addition to my sausage making tools.View attachment 689627
Yeah it's the only way to go!

Do you have a link my good man? I want to check out the exact one you posted about.

Dave

Edit. Found it.
Ready for more enablement??? :D

If you get clear bags, or white ones like the following, you can use different color tape (and write on the bags too) to quickly visually identify what you have bagged (I learned this from indaswamp indaswamp ). There seem to be standard'ish colors like Red for beef (red meat), Blue for pork, Black for other/wild game, etc. etc.:
61-pZKnY7sL._SX522_.jpg

Here is a rainbow pack of bag seal tape (price is a bit cringy but buy once, cry once, if you grind and bag a good amount or often):
513PfVeg8CL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Yesterday did some grinding, bagging, and sausage making myself and see the red tape for identifying ground beef :D These are 2 pound clear bags. I also have 1 pound clear bags. Got them at a great price a few years ago, prices are not nearly as good today but what can ya do lol. ***Pro tip don't try to "stuff" poly bags with ground fat. The fat does NOT easily move through the stuffer and the tube hahahhaa, it's so much easier to just bag and vac seal ground fat.

(ground fat is beef fat, I used red tape to indicate beef on it but will only vac seal ground fat from now on to save time and arm strength in cranking lol)
hZTvRNo.png

ZG2vdOv.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky