• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

LEM Big Bite 20lb Motorized Stuffer

bill ace 350

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 28, 2013
looking for reviews on this. Thinking of purchasing one.

Better product out there at a similar price range?

Thanks

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
No experience personally but maybe this video link will help as it compares the LEM 20lb stuffer to a Cabella's:

pushok2018

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Hi Bill, I have LEM motorized 20# stuffer for about a year now (maybe year and a half?). I use it only when I work on 10-20 pounds butches and extremely happy with this this unit. It works perfectly with 30 mm and larger casing sizes. For beef sticks, hot dogs or kabanosy (somewhere between 18 mm and 26 mm casing) I use my LEM 5# stuffer.... I know it's kind of expediencies but I don't think you ever regret if you get that stuffer... IMO.

bill ace 350

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 28, 2013
Hi Bill, I have LEM motorized 20# stuffer for about a year now (maybe year and a half?). I use it only when I work on 10-20 pounds butches and extremely happy with this this unit. It works perfectly with 30 mm and larger casing sizes. For beef sticks, hot dogs or kabanosy (somewhere between 18 mm and 26 mm casing) I use my LEM 5# stuffer.... I know it's kind of expediencies but I don't think you ever regret if you get that stuffer... IMO.
Good info. appreciate it.

bill ace 350

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 28, 2013
Arrived yesterday. can't wait to try it out. First project will be summer sausages. what meat used depends on if I get a deer.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
I wish I got the motorized unit. I wonder if I can add a motor to my lem big bite

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks