Leg O’ Lamb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So went to 200F on IT and that was probe tender. About 7 hours on a 3.75 pound leg And wrapped. But was delicious.

IMG_2039.jpeg

Done with the wrap.

IMG_2041.jpeg

The pull. This is moist and delicious.

IMG_2042.jpeg

The plate with roasted Yukon Golds, pintos and some roasted green Chile (Pueblos)

Nothing to say but
Just wonderful, what a nice plate of food.

David
Thank you David, was very tasty.

What a great looking dish! Did you add any moisture back into the lamb after pulling or was it plenty moist enough on its own?
Thank you Charles. The meat was plenty moist on its own from the injection but yes I did add a little of that golden juice from the foil but just for flavor.

I'll take that plate x 2....Cause 1 wouldnt be enough of that greatness!

Jim
Thank you Jim. Everything was fantastic, maybe not fancy but would put you to sleep. Haha.

That looks super delish! We are doing lamb loin chops this weekend. Is that seasoning local or nation wide by chance? Was looking to make my own but if I can find premade it makes the prep easier with the chaos of a house I have lol

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Looks tasty. Your making me think of thawing out that last leg I have
Thank you Jeff. I’d get that sucker out and roll some smoke, that delicious lamb is waiting.

I'm gonna do this...
I’m hoping you do just that Charles, so delicious.

Dang that looks delicious. Added to the long list of things I need to cook.
C’mon Doug, it’s worth it. And thanks much for your comment.

That looks super delish! We are doing lamb loin chops this weekend. Is that seasoning local or nation wide by chance? Was looking to make my own but if I can find premade it makes the prep easier with the chaos of a house I have lol
Cavender’s is a National thing. They sell several different seasoning blends.

Reactions: R&K_smokersundays
I been going over my saved things I need to do list and came to the realization that there is more on the list than I likely have meals left on this rock by a long shot. lol
Lol, I understand, but prioritizing is everything.

Reactions: DougE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky