Left all alone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Well I have been abandoned,okay the dog and cat are here.:biggrin:
The wife and kid are away but dad stays as some of us have to work so I suffer while they have fun,not sure I can take much more of this but I'll try.:biggrin:
So I picked up a small prime strip steak and cooked it on the chimney for poor little me.:yahoo:

It wasn't half bad!:drool

Reactions: bauchjw and tropics
Looks like somebody found the brownie batter. We didn't have enough eggs and there's cookies next to the eggs at the store so that happened to get in the batter not sure where the marshmallows came from?

Looks like a perfect meal to me! I can taste it from the qview alone!

Last edited:
Nice job b-one I use to do Tuna Steaks on the chimney.

Richie

points.gif

Nice b-one!  Strip is my favorite! 

Mike

Thx Mike, my favorite as well! I would have got a thicker one but there to tricky to cook on the chimney,at least when it's full of flaming hot coals!:biggrin:

Looks like poor B had a nice steak and some quiet time to himself[emoji]128522[/emoji]
Curious about the smiley face brownie, though. Surely there were no adult beverages involved....

Looks like poor B had a nice steak and some quiet time to himself[emoji]128522[/emoji]
Curious about the smiley face brownie, though. Surely there were no adult beverages involved....

No adult beverages,drank to much as a youngster rarley anymore. The wife was sending me pics so I was sending them back!:drool

You are most to be pitied. I feel so sorry for you. I feel your pain. I just can't taste your steak. So, I guess everything cancels. Eat by yourself. Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky