late 4th smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
hope everyone had a good holiday..i'm still enjoying mine..didn't do anything on the 4th had a pile of cookouts to go to so why not let someone else cook.

i red out the freezer and found all kinds of goodies to cook..thurs night i grilled pork butt steaks, fri we had grilled chicken breast and sat morning i butter fried a pork tenderloin and made an omlet for breakfast,,

but today LuLu has to work, i dusted up 2 racks of spares, 1 2#loin a piece of pork shoulder and a 4# sirloin tip roast.. the loin and roast are done and half eaten the ribs still have a way to go. but there will be q-view later
51ce2d13_vbattach19119.jpg

Both look really good, nice smoke ring on the roast! Lulu will be in for a treat after a long day at work.
biggrin.gif
Looking forward to some more pics!

Looks great will be looking forward to the ribs later

did these at 195 degrees for 7 hours and man they wre fall off the bone and gosh dang delicious.. i dusted them with my variation of jeffs rub and used birch and cherry for the smoke..spitzed with apple-cherry juice and glazed them the last hour with sweet baby rays and maple syrup.

between these and the others i smoked gonna be a good lunch at work tommorrow..oh yeah almost forgot these are full spares i did not trim them like i usually do..i actually think they turn out better untrimmed.
7c99d7cd_vbattach19124.jpg

WOW them look good-I have a rack on the grill now-slow cooking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky