Last weekends Tri tip

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Smoked a TT and a rack of ribs over the weekend. Tried out two new rubs from Meat Church there Honey Hog Rub and The Gospel all purpose rub. The ribs got great color but I wasn’t overly impressed by either of them particularly. The wife liked the Honey hog rub and I’ll be trying it on a butt and chicken in the future. Smoked the TT to 125 IT with KBB and cherry, the ribs were in there as well and went naked as normal. The TT was then used for a grilled cheese sandwich with Swiss and white cheddar cheese blend then tonight it was beef tips with baked potatoes and tomorrow it will be paired with a mushroom gravy.

Attachments

• 275BD355-F0C4-4D7F-B941-23E1DEFC2AB3.jpeg
    275BD355-F0C4-4D7F-B941-23E1DEFC2AB3.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 23
Looks awesome! I would devour all of it but for some reason that TT grilled cheese is calling my name! Now I'm hungry!!

Very nice cook, it all looks very good! And like the others...suddenly crave a grilled cheese!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky