• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Last weekends Tri tip

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
Smoked a TT and a rack of ribs over the weekend. Tried out two new rubs from Meat Church there Honey Hog Rub and The Gospel all purpose rub. The ribs got great color but I wasn’t overly impressed by either of them particularly. The wife liked the Honey hog rub and I’ll be trying it on a butt and chicken in the future. Smoked the TT to 125 IT with KBB and cherry, the ribs were in there as well and went naked as normal. The TT was then used for a grilled cheese sandwich with Swiss and white cheddar cheese blend then tonight it was beef tips with baked potatoes and tomorrow it will be paired with a mushroom gravy.

Attachments

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
I would totally eat all that up! Great looking cook!

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
All looks great, especially the tri tip.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Looks awesome! I would devour all of it but for some reason that TT grilled cheese is calling my name! Now I'm hungry!!

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
That tri tip looks absolutely delicious. I could handle a plate of that for sure.
Gary

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Yeah, I'll take a couple of those grilled cheese sammichs. Looks mighty good.
Jim

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Very nice cook, it all looks very good! And like the others...suddenly crave a grilled cheese!

Ryan

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.