Last nights chucky.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Steve that is some fine looking chow there. You nailed that chuckie for sure. I may have to figure out how to Keto up some German dumplings.

Dang Steve , that looks pretty tasty. Been wanting to get a chucky to pull for quite some time . Must be the hot ticket around here. Don't get to the grocery store often, but none on the shelves when I do.
Thank you! Chuck roasts are pretty easy to get around here now.

Steve that is some fine looking chow there. You nailed that chuckie for sure. I may have to figure out how to Keto up some German dumplings.
Thanks! Since I'm not really onboard with this keto thing. I'll let you figure that out! The dumplings just have day old potatoes, eggs, and corn starch.

I put a few dashes of malt vinegar on the beans.
I would suggest trying some tabasco peppers in vinegar on it. I put that on the green beans I make that are similar to your's as well as collared greens and it's really good. The brand I buy is 'Trappey's Hot Peppers in Vinegar' but Lousiana and some other brands make it as well. It's vinegar but with a kick.

I would suggest trying some tabasco peppers in vinegar on it. I put that on the green beans I make that are similar to your's as well as collared greens and it's really good. The brand I buy is 'Trappey's Hot Peppers in Vinegar' but Lousiana and some other brands make it as well. It's vinegar but with a kick.

Thanks for the tip. I actually have infused vinegar with Asian peppers. And some with cayenne peppers. Now, Trappey's. I haven't seen that in many years. I do buy the Texas Petes version of it though.
pepper.jpg

This started with about 50 Cayenne peppers in a gallon jug. After a month I divided it into pint jars. This stuff rocks on veggies!

Wow Steve that chucky looks real nice from here.

Big Like!

I have one on the smoker now, going to do a smoked mac and cheese too.

John
Thanks John! I really need to do a smoked mac and cheese. I've made it before with smoked cheese. But not this way.

Wow Steve that chucky look killer!! That would be good over some homemade spaetzle too!

The beans look delicious also! I thought they were collard greens at first!!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Wow Steve that chucky look killer!! That would be good over some homemade spaetzle too!

The beans look delicious also! I thought they were collard greens at first!!
Thank you! At first glance they could be mistaken for greens.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky