Lang 84D in FL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thats the same model I have its a great smoker at a good price.

Are you near by Pineywoods?  If I wasnt 16 hours away I would consider it, but I'd hate to drive that far to find out its not as described.

I'm a few hours from it but I know we have a member or two that are closer to it that might be able to check it out for you if your really interested

icon_cool.gif

Yes sir that's one fine looking smoker and if anyone wants someone to look at it just let me know. Jerry it does look just like yours and st. A isn't that far way but only serious folks contact me please.

icon_cool.gif

Yes sir that's one fine looking smoker and if anyone wants someone to look at it just let me know. Jerry it does look just like yours and st. A isn't that far way but only serious folks contact me please.
Ooooo...now thats a tempting offer!   Airfare is $86 one way from DFW to JAX, but I just called 4 different places for a pickup truck rental and no one seems have anything with a hitch.   Not really too keen on a 32 hour round trip drive.  Anyone know a place that rents a vehicle with a hitch for one way trips?

uhaul was almost $800. Their pickups are for local use only. The moving trucks is the only option. I'll need to call penske

My biggest concern would be towing the Lang 1000 miles knowing so little about it.  If it has been sitting in the same spot without having been moved in a while you need to look for dry rot in the tires, bad bearings etc.   To be safe I would consider putting the pit on a trailer to bring it home.  Nothing worse then having problems in the middle of no-where (and there is a lot of no-where between Dallas and St. Augustine).

If you are serious about the Lang there may be a  freight company that could drop it on a mixed freight truck and get it to Dallas for you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky