Lang 84

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 3, 2009
Central NY
First off this is NOT mine, I just saw it on marketplace and thought it was a good deal. I could me wrong. thought I'd pass it on.
I just thought I'd pass it on
Located in Brockport, NY

sorry, I can't get the link to load.

Last edited:
screen shot the pic dan and post that

A6309C4F-551F-4EC6-907F-A92676BC2B75.png

yeah call Dave at 738-5193 or Josh at 748-0199 i dont know the the prefix you will have to look that up but as Dan said it is in Brockport NY

Located somewhere near Steve H Steve H Come on Steve, you need a new smoker

About 1.5 hours from home. I wouldn't mind. But I had kiss the wife's cheeks. And I don't mean the ones above her shoulders to get the Lodge CI grill! Mean feat there considering I just dumped a grand on a new lenses.

• Haha
Reactions: DanMcG
That baby is about $6K brand new before tax and if you pick it up yourself. Maybe $1200 would drive it away, sweet deal for somebody. RAY

Looks to be pretty well used.
But for some one with the time & skills, it sure would be a worthwhile project.
There is an awful lot of rust on the firebox, so I wonder what the inside looks like.
You may end up having to replace some metal.
Al

Looks to be pretty well used.
But for some one with the time & skills, it sure would be a worthwhile project.
There is an awful lot of rust on the firebox, so I wonder what the inside looks like.
You may end up having to replace some metal.
Al
Here’s a pic of the inside
BC444C88-6A74-48AA-8981-7C79F8A7B84F.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky