Lang 36 Patio $550. Updated

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

h8that4u

Meat Mopper
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 4, 2014
Northern Colo
Used Lang 36 Patio Model Located in the Greely Colorado area. Asking $1,000.00 Must pick up and suggest bringing a friend or 2 to help.

Attachments

• 20171126_124224.jpg
    20171126_124224.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 220
  • 20171126_124240.jpg
    20171126_124240.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 217
Just getting rid of a few, I will still have plenty. Just have not used either of the 2 stick burners in awhile. And the wife got me a Req-Tec BFG2500 for my birthday, so don't see them getting used any time soon.

Just getting rid of a few, I will still have plenty. Just have not used either of the 2 stick burners in awhile. And the wife got me a Req-Tec BFG2500 for my birthday, so don't see them getting used any time soon.
Wow, great birthday gift!! Enjoy your new toy!

No delivery wow just wow :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

I have not pushed for the sale very hard, but my 10 year old dog just went blind and keep running into the darn smoker. Afraid she is going to crack her head on the darn thing and it don' give.

Tried to talk my step son into it as he's about an hour from you. Talk up my Lang to him all the time. Unfortunately he's a bit tight on cash to swing it right now. I'll have him ask friends too.

Tried to talk my step son into it as he's about an hour from you. Talk up my Lang to him all the time. Unfortunately he's a bit tight on cash to swing it right now. I'll have him ask friends too.
Come on pinch-nose. Splurge a little and buy it for your step son.

Chris

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky