Lamb link

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lamb is one of my favorites! I have never smoked one, and don't realy think that I would, I am heavy handed with the smoke and don't think that the lamb really needs it. If I ever did try to smoke any I would have to do it when I only had like one chunk of wood on hand.

At any rate what I failed to mention is that you can search the linked site for a host of other stuff like "Ribs", "pork bibs", "Beef ribs", or "Beef cuts" or other type food questions and then scroll down to the knowledge base for some pretty informitive stuff. It may be basic to some, but for a simpleton like me it was almost over my head.

I am not pimping the site, just passing along what I found.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky