Labor Day Throwdown Winners

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry for the delay every. But without further delay here it is.

Winner of the Viewers Choice is jcam222 jcam222 with Cherry wood Smoked weet heat keto rubbed St Louis cut spare ribs, KetoQ Cowboy beans loaded with bacon and ground pork and lastly whopper ABT’s stuffed with a mix of hot sausage , cheddar and cream cheese bar out course wrapped in bacon.
View attachment 511433

And Judges Choice is DRKsmoking DRKsmoking with Smoked Sweet and Sour Pork Belly Mini Pies, Pineapple and Pork rice, with seared Pork Belly strips on Snow Peas and Smoked Bacon Cheese Apple Cinnamon Donuts.
View attachment 511432

Great job to everyone that entered. To the winners ill be contacting you about the prizes.

Thanks.
great job y'all. i've got a better target for net time!

When I saw these I realized I didn't have a chance LOL!
Nice work, both of you!
Sure you do. I can honestly say that my drive to create entries like this was because of folks here. When I joined some of the posts and ideas by guys like chilerelleno chilerelleno disco disco chef jimmyj chef jimmyj blew me away with how good they looked. I mean I was literally in awe of their food. Keep on cooking and plating it up! Spend enough time here and it just soaks in haha.

Fantastic job all of you! Picking a favorite was a challenge. Congrats to Jeff and David for our Winning posts. Nice work both of you....JJ

Thank you every one for all the kind words. I just got in. When I noticed the announcement this morning on my way to work. I was surprised and very happy.
Jeff ( jcam222 jcam222 ) when the competition was first on I saw yours and said " Sh1t " , that's a great plate and fantastic colors and right there I new I was in trouble.
And you doubled my score , good for you, I would have no problem sitting down to all of that, Your was a great entry.

I am truly Honoured to be on this forum with all of you , Like Jeff said. It is the folks on here that make me want to try new and different smokes/cooks. A lot of you have helped me out as I learn this new way of cooking, smoking and preserving as in Bacon , sausages etc. I often go through a lot of past cooks from a lot of you, and see what you have done. And see if I can do it also. Does not always work , but that just means try again.

Again Thank You all for the votes and the comments

David

I just have to say that, cooking for this TD was exciting, as well as fulfilling. The competition was steep, everyone brought their “A” game. I made a few mistakes, and learned a lot about TD. I appreciate the competitors, Admin staff, the voters and the forum generally. My hope is that we will continue these friendly competitions and increase participation from the group as a whole. Let’s keep each other honest and smoke on. Again congratulations to the winners. Such great cooks and presentation. I would like to see these creative competitions more often if possible. Truly an incredible experience.

cooking for this TD was exciting, as well as fulfilling

I'm with you on this , it was a lot of fun. But I found it nerve racking, Just not sure even right up until I hit the button to post my food. Than I was checking all the time
to see how it was going. ( I helped with the 1000 views lol )

So if and when there is another one. I hope we all enter again and everyone votes.

Is there a way to see who all entered and there entry, just wondering

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky