Kroger Good Sale in Dallas Area

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tallbm

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 30, 2016
Texas
Hey everyone. Brisket $1.97/lb (limit 5, deal is digital coupon). Spare ribs $1.77/lb, and the usually $5-$6 weekly steak deal but its Ribeye this week.

I picked up 4 decent briskets :)
1653501427018.png

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Our Kroger never has these sale items. They just say out of stock. A friend of mine told me the manager does not order because he does not want to lose money. I sent a message to Kroger yesterday. They don't do rain checks on digital stuff but I made them give me one after giving them a ear full. Feel sorry for employees that have to deal with this.

Damnit I wish we could get those prices here. We used to get $1.99 lb briskets a couple times a year pre covid. Last I saw a couple weeks ago they were "on sale" for $3.99 lb. Digital steaks deal here is $7.99 lb ribeye and spare ribs are $3 lb.

Food Lion has butts for $.99 lb though so I will take that.

Damnit I wish we could get those prices here. We used to get $1.99 lb briskets a couple times a year pre covid. Last I saw a couple weeks ago they were "on sale" for $3.99 lb. Digital steaks deal here is $7.99 lb ribeye and spare ribs are $3 lb.

Food Lion has butts for $.99 lb though so I will take that.
Hopefully the prices can come back again some day. A store near me called Market Street has $0.99 pork butts this week. BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma you know this chain of stores :)

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Our Kroger never has these sale items. They just say out of stock. A friend of mine told me the manager does not order because he does not want to lose money. I sent a message to Kroger yesterday. They don't do rain checks on digital stuff but I made them give me one after giving them a ear full. Feel sorry for employees that have to deal with this.
Yeah the guy at the Kroger near me said the limit 5 threw him off because normally its limit 2 so he didn't order appropriately. I went at 11am yesterday and there were 3 measly briskets out in the bunker cooler and a guy waiting for the meat manager to weigh and label some more.

After that manger brought out 2 cases we left him with like 8-9 in the bunker cooler and some other guy was coming up to get a brisket. They messed up on their ordering for sure at this place.

Man you Texas guys are lucky! Seems like you always have great prices on meat. Super jealous
Our meat prices are great for sure :)

Yeah the guy at the Kroger near me said the limit 5 threw him off because normally its limit 2 so he didn't order appropriately. I went at 11am yesterday and there were 3 measly briskets out in the bunker cooler and a guy waiting for the meat manager to weigh and label some more.

After that manger brought out 2 cases we left him with like 8-9 in the bunker cooler and some other guy was coming up to get a brisket. They messed up on their ordering for sure at this place.
I went back this first thing this morning. Two guys just picked up 5 each. Three left. One had a small flat which is good with me. I told lady when checking out they need to set a limit of two. Can just put a sign out.

I went back this first thing this morning. Two guys just picked up 5 each. Three left. One had a small flat which is good with me. I told lady when checking out they need to set a limit of two. Can just put a sign out.
yeah they could and most people wouldn't question it.

I can guarantee that my local Kroger affiliate will not have that price. I can remember briskets at $1.99 lb, but I have to go way, way back to the back-end of my memory to do it.

I threw mine in freezer. I need help eating them and friends doing there own thing this weekend. I staying away from the River and Lake. To many people for me.

Reactions: tallbm
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky