Krischickies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Krischickies aka Polish Bow Ties I am the only one carrying on this tradition from my family
I use a KA to make the dough
100_0150.JPG

Roll the dough as thin as you can
even if it isn't even no one will complain
100_0155.JPG

Cut to the size you want put a slit and fold one end into it
That makes the bow
100_0157.JPG

Fry them coat with powder sugar
100_0153.JPG

Giving some to our new neighbors
100_0154.JPG

Merry Christmas
Richie

Thank You all here is the step by step
Thanks for the Likes also I appreciate it
Richie

Those look great Richie, Technically I'm a new neighbor - where's mine???? :emoji_sunglasses:

Point for sure
Chris

Those look great Richie, Technically I'm a new neighbor - where's mine???? :emoji_sunglasses:

Point for sure
Chris
Chris they were in that container,but being so like they must have drifted away .:emoji_laughing:
Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

Looks very nice, tropic! Memories back to my childhood.... I remember buying this stuff in stores... Loved it. It's called "hvorost" in my homeland.....

I have seen them sold here but they do not look to good. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I don't know what we call them, but we have been making those for years.
I never knew the real name for them, we just call them bow ties!
Yours look as good as any that I have seen!
Al

I don't know what we call them, but we have been making those for years.
I never knew the real name for them, we just call them bow ties!
Yours look as good as any that I have seen!
Al
Al thank You This was my Moms recipe I think her Father gave it to her, he was from Poland. Her mother use to make them also,she taught my Mom and Mom taught me and my Brother an 3 sisters.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Merry X-Mas
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky