Korean BBQ beef on the KUDU.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
Good afternoon!
The Mrs. wanted at least one more stir fry before it got too cold to cook outside (I can't do a wok inside), so I decided to do one just like the last one.
Threw together a marinade of soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, sesame seeds, sliced green onions, red pepper flakes, sliced onion and black pepper.
Sliced up some sirloin and strip steak and marinated for about an hour and a half. Sliced up some carrots.
Once a fire was going I started with the carrots for a couple of minutes.
fire.jpg carrots.jpg

After the carrots were done and removed, the beef/marinade got fried in 3 batches.
meat mix.jpg
and done: stirred.jpg stir and rice.jpg
The first night was basic. Next day I put together some cream cheese and chives won tons to go with:
plated.jpg night two.jpg
That's sweet chili sauce, BTW.

Thanks for looking, and keep trying new things!

Dan

I love Asian inspired food and would have been all over a platter full of that. Very nice job and a great looking meal.

Robert

Reactions: SmokyMose
I love Asian inspired food and would have been all over a platter full of that. Very nice job and a great looking meal.

Robert
Thank you!
We're finishing off some sausage and potatoes from earlier this week tonight, but there's a good deal of rice, stir fry and won tons I can heat up for you if you're in the neighborhood....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky