KISS Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Farmington, MN
Keep It Simple Stupid dinner. Chicken and baked potatoes on the Pit Boss.
20220503_191425.jpg

Great meal and evening! I’m in the same boat as N Nefarious i have a few in the fam that refuse veggies!
Me too. This was a “what do we have in the fridge/freezer that i could cook easy as she worked” dinner. Didn’t have any fresh veggies or salad handy. We do love a chicken salad dinner.

Reactions: bauchjw
Looks good, simple and tasty. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Note: A potato is technically a vegetable.

I totally get it especially with young ones. Love me some grilled chicken but kinda expected Gene Simmons in this thread :emoji_laughing: Probably ate a meal like that 2-3 days a week all summer when my oldest was young and wife still working. Wife would make a big batch of tater or mac salad night before. Loved it.

Looks good, I'd never get away with with that. No vegetable and no salad. I've tried, but get sent back every time.
Same here for me EXCEPT we have a patch of fresh chive growing and wife is goo goo for it so if I were to throw some snipped (I use scissors) on the tater it woulda made the cut.

Looks like a fine meal to me! Just wait for the youngster to start taking pics...then we get to see you playing in the driveway! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Reactions: bigfurmn
Thank you everyone. As stated just a random tuesday night chicken and tators. Had leftovers at work today, many a jealous Taco Bell supporter. Thank you all for the likes.

Reactions: bauchjw
All sliced up with that tater, that's some really good looking chicken and a great plate. Simple but delicious.

Robert

Ok, I know I am not what some would a “smart” man, but what does the red featured sign mean???

Ok, I know I am not what some would a “smart” man, but what does the red featured sign mean???
Well typically it means it got a ride on the carousel...but if that's the case you fell off lol! Can't remember if it said featured when I first commented or not. Otherwise when you first post your thread there used to be the option to add the featured tag...not sure why thar was or if it's still like that.

Ryan

• Haha
Man did I go for a ride and not see it? Crap.
More likely someone click my thread by mistake.🤣

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky