Kingsford at Walmart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bullfam

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 28, 2013
The Adirondacks
I don't know if this is the right place but I was at Walmart today. 2 pack of 15 lb Kingsford original for $6.98. Just an FYI for coal users

Bull....Wally has the same price here in Huntsville too.  Lowes had a double pack of the 20 pounders for $9.99....and Home Depot has the same for $12.88 here.

Kat

Works out to this per pound (since the bags are different sizes):

Wally World - 2 15 pound bags for $6.98 is $0.23 cents a pound

Home Depot - 2 20 pound bags for $9.88 is $0.25 cents a pound (0.2470 actually)

Lowes - 2 20 pound bags for $9.99 is $0.25 cents a pound (0.2498 actually)

So the two 15 pound packs is the lowest price out there so far this week.

Saw the sale at WalMart this afternoon.  I had already bought #200 at Lowes a couple of days ago.  Surprising thing is the wife didn't even blink an eye when I carried in 10 #20 bags.  I grill a lot.

I am going to buy some more after Memorial Day. Small town Walmart only had one pallet. I can't buy the whole thing out. I know lots of coal grillers around town. Gotta spread the wealth.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky