Kingsford 100% hardwood pellets?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thebutscher

Original poster
May 28, 2018
Saw an ad from Lowes they now carry Kingsford pellets - 100% hickory, etc - for $11.99 a bag. Anyone tried them?

I’ve haven’t seen them yet and I’m not suprized that they want some of the pellet market.
If they want 12$ for a ten pound bag they better be something special:confused:

Dang....assumed 20 lbs. Target must be boxed and tuned for supplemental smoke, not pellet grill hoppers.

Dang....assumed 20 lbs. Target must be boxed and tuned for supplemental smoke, not pellet grill hoppers.

I think the target is for pellet griller's that just don't know any better. Kingsford is looking to sell volume, not to folks that burn less than a lb per cook.

They don't have to worry about me buying any at that price ,a few years ago the prices jumped up on the charcoal for what ever reason and never comes down unless its the 2 yearly sales

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky