Kids, Don't Try This At Home

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wntrlnd

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 18, 2009
out on the western plain
OK, so I'm looking to buy a marinade injector so I check various models over at Amazon.com.  I'm reading product reviews, and I found this hilarious recipe for a turkey marinade, by a Mr. Bits, of Chicago, IL.

I laughed so hard I went and read all his product reviews.  Some pretty funny bits.

Sleepytime Turkey Dinner Marinade.

1 cup water,
2 Ts salt,
1 Ts sugar,
1 bay leaf,
1 head of garlic (peeled),
10oz Cherry Nyquil,
4 juniper berries

This recipe is perfect for stressed adults and over-anxious children awaiting Santa. The succulent marinade juices combined with doxylamine succinate and the turkey's natural lactic acid will have everyone dreaming of sugarplums in no time. Enjoy

icon_cool.gif

Now I have looked over this marinade and something just doesn't look right. I see it now it's the garlic why would you peel a head of garlic.????  But other then that I think it needs a shot of whiskey and THEN it will go down smooooottthhhh.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky