Kettle pizzas.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have never even considered this option...wow...very nice!

Congrats on the headlines. Looking into doing this myself (I have an awesome homemade sausage pizza topping recipe).
I have never even considered this option...wow...very nice!

Congrats on the headlines. Looking into doing this myself (I have an awesome homemade sausage pizza topping recipe).
I use the same kettle pizza oven attachment and it rocks out some great pies.

Using R.O. lump and 4 or 5 plum sized chunks of Oak wood. The stone gets up to almost 900*. You can't use any malt in your dough at those temps or else you will get a black bottom every single time.

Here's a shot of my kettle cooker.
2021-07-20 01.33.52.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic. it was taken after many beers.:emoji_laughing::emoji_sunglasses:

Yes, try cutting the toppings back 50% on one pie and make one the same way you did these and see which you prefer.:emoji_thumbsup:
Awesome thanks for the tip. I can’t remember what brand the cheese was but it was in the “fancy cheese” isle haha. I usually let my toppings sit out and warm up is that something you do too?

Thanks for the like SmokingUpnorth it is appreciated.
I have no problem with the mount of toppings not sure what the point is to cut back.

Warren

Fantastic pies!
Have you tried the fermented doughs yet? More like a poolish dough? Those were the best ones I made.

Guess you can't use jug wine with cheese from the fancy aisle.
Hard to keep up with the gor-maize on this site. :emoji_sunglasses:

I love a grilled pizza and those look delicious! I’ve been eyeing a pizza oven for my Webber kettles for several years just wasn’t sure if it would be worth it….time to start looking again.

For what it’s worth I have about every type of grill there is but the Weber kettle is the one I use daily!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky