Keto is Neato

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Shootr

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 5, 2018
Finally think I wound up all the BS that seems to have been plaguing my world for a while - time to stop eating junk and lose a few lbs that seem to have accumulated.

Nothing like a brisket diet to kick things off!
IMG_20190710_201107-01.jpeg

IMG_20190710_202543-01-01.jpeg
IMG_20190710_201932-01.jpeg

No way in hell that I could ever stick with a keto diet, more power to you. The meat looks great but that knife looks awesome.:emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: Shootr
Brisket looks great.

By the way, I'm already pretty skinny. You just can't tell under all my "protective fat cover"!

Reactions: Shootr
No way in hell that I could ever stick with a keto diet, more power to you. The meat looks great but that knife looks awesome.:emoji_thumbsup:
And I sometimes do service work in bakeries (like right now) ... Tell me about it!

Reactions: forktender
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky