Keto Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Had a good sale on Strawberries and was looking through ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT FOOD site and seen this. Thought I would give it a shot. I really like this one. It was lighter than most. I think should of used powdered sugar in crust as it was a little grainy. This is my mini spring pan perfect for doing half recipes.

IMG_20230330_070443127_HDR.jpg IMG_20230330_071904198_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230330_071914308_HDR.jpg IMG_20230330_072225011.jpg

Looks awesome Brian! I need to fire up a new keto dessert this weekend. I ran out last weekend. Had been eating her Almondy Joy brownies for a couple weeks. May be my top fav so far outside cheesecakes

Wow, a fine piece of work there Brian, looks delicious! I never knew there was so many great sugar free desserts until I checked out the Splenda site, there's no end to all the great stuff that can be had replacing sugar. RAY

Wow, a fine piece of work there Brian, looks delicious! I never knew there was so many great sugar free desserts until I checked out the Splenda site, there's no end to all the great stuff that can be had replacing sugar. RAY
Check out AllDayIDreamAboutFood site. She is the BEST in the biz for sugar free / low carb desserts.

Reactions: sawhorseray
After three months of no sugar in my diet, that looks especially delicious. However, its getting easier and easier to not have sweets.

Thanks all! This is my new favorite. Was actually kind of light which I liked. Only issue was the crust is no bake and I should of known better than to use a granular type sugar. Made it a bit gritty but I will be fixing that and will be my go to crust from now on.
Looks awesome Brian! I

Looks pretty good nice job.

Wow, a fine piece of work there Brian

that looks especially delicious.

Man that is gorgeous!

That looks really good Brian. A pretty tantalizing bunch of pics, that's for sure.

Looks great!

Looks awesome Brian! I need to fire up a new keto dessert this weekend. I ran out last weekend. Had been eating her Almondy Joy brownies for a couple weeks. May be my top fav so far outside cheesecakes
I remember you saying something about brownies and made the Fudgy Keto Brownies. Man are they good. I will have to try the Almondy Joy brownies next. I need to take a look at other recipes other than the Dessert ones. Everything from here been outstanding! I owe you large buddy.

I remember you saying something about brownies and made the Fudgy Keto Brownies. Man are they good. I will have to try the Almondy Joy brownies next. I need to take a look at other recipes other than the Dessert ones. Everything from here been outstanding! I owe you large buddy.
I love her dessert recipes. I really don’t use her others as I do my own creating. Did the brownie recipe you used have gelatin in it? Game changer.

I love her dessert recipes. I really don’t use her others as I do my own creating. Did the brownie recipe you used have gelatin in it? Game changer.
Yes. Could have baked a couple more minutes but I'd rather have it under done than overdone. They are really good.

Reactions: jcam222
Yes. Could have baked a couple more minutes but I'd rather have it under done than overdone. They are really good.
I usually go too long. Nailed it on the almond joy brownies. Have the comfort level now pulling when only the edges are set.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky