Kernbigo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kernbigo

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 9, 2007
so. beloit il.
My name is Oscar
I use a eletric smoker, and have built three of them. I'am currently in the process of going to build a commerical smoker for a person going to go into a new rib place. I could use some advice on larger smokers and how to build them, it has to be stainless steel.
Thank you
Oscar

Welcome, Kernbigo!

Happy that you found us! JoeD617 is in the proces of opening a restaurant and Gunslinger is building a great smoker. Salbaje Gato has also built a great smoker. The last two mentioned are doing their own fabricating.

How's that for a start?

Cheers!

Glad ta have ya, amigo.................
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Welcome to the forum Oscar. It is nice to see you here. Please feel free to share your adventures and to draw from the wealth of info provide here by the friendly folk on this forum.

Welcome Oscar!

We've got alot of talented people here that should be able to give you some good ideas about your build. So where are you from?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky