Keeping up with the times

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jokensmoken

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 7, 2016
Whitmore Lake Michigan
As a young executive was leaving his office after working late one Friday he spotted an elderly CEO standing in front of the shredder with a piece of paper in his hand looking completly confused.
The young executive, hoping to draw some attention to himself for putting in a bit of extra work on a friday evening walked over to the CEO and politely ask if he could be of assistance.
"Yes actually" the CEO replied. "This is a very sensitive, important document and my secretary has left for the weekend. Can you operate this machine?"
"Absolutely sir" the young man replied and he turned the shredder on, took the document and placed it into the feeder.
As the machine buzzed and the document fed into it, the CEO said "Thank you young man, I think one copy will be enough for this evening."

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky