KCBS judging class in Salt Lake City Utah

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

markeli

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 5, 2006
Magna, UT
Anyone interested in taking a KCBS judging class? The Utah BBQ Assocation is holding a class on May 13 in Salt Lake City.

I am enclosing a copy of the post from Smokin Joe From www.utahbbq.org

Let's get the word out - there will be a KCBS Certified BBQ Judge training to be held May 13th at Pat's BBQ, downtown SLC.

The training should last from 10am to 2pm, and will be led by Ed Roith, KCBS VP and Master BBQ Judge - "The Judge's Judge".

Download the application HERE (NOTE: I've had reports of people having difficulty opening the app. Right-click, then 'Save Target As...', and that should work.), and send in by May 8th, 2006. We will need all applications by that date for final headcount.

Smokin'!,

-joe

Thanks, Mark

Mark, I fixed you "HERE" link for the KCBS Judge Training Class. Now when you click on the "HERE" in your post it will take you to the application page.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky