Kase Krainer.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
I had these often while in Germany. And a few days ago Ann saw these at Wegmans.

P4230286.JPG

At almost 10.00 a pack. The better be worth it!

P4230288.JPG

Bought 2 packs. We usually cook extra hot dogs and sausages for work lunches.

P4230289.JPG

Did these on the Weber performer along with some hamburgers for lunches. Overall. The flavor was great. Not quite a good snap as I was looking for though. I had these with fries and sharp senf, hot German mustard. And dark beer to put out the fire. Guten appetit!

Looks good Steve, especially the plate with the fries.

What is the profile like , more pepper or a cheese flavour.

( at $10.00 for 8, would you buy again )I have bought sausages before thinking what a good deal, to find out I wasted my money, like some Johnsonville are really good while others not so much.

David

I've never heard of those, but they look good. Just eat them like a hotdog?
Thanks! Yup, like a hotdog or sausage. In Germany I usually had them on a hard roll, Brötchen.

Looks good Steve
Thanks Jim!

Looks good Steve, especially the plate with the fries.

What is the profile like , more pepper or a cheese flavour.

( at $10.00 for 8, would you buy again )I have bought sausages before thinking what a good deal, to find out I wasted my money, like some Johnsonville are really good while others not so much.

David
Thanks David! They are a mild sausage with rough ground pork with swiss cheese. The cheese stands out some with the pepper and garlic.
The picture shows two packs. 10.00 for a pack of 4. Would I buy them again? Bought 2 more packs yesterday!

The picture shows two packs. 10.00 for a pack of 4. Would I buy them again? Bought 2 more packs yesterday!

Well than that answers it , Glad they were that good, nice when you can find one that is worth the money.

I found a really good 3 cheese and jalapeno that was to die for ( well maybe not die for lol ) and was getting them
all the time than after 2 years they stopped making them, still made all the other flavours just not the one I really loved .

Still looking and made some of my own . Just not the same yet.

David

I know what you mean David. Wegmans used to make a apple and onion sausage rope that was delicious. Haven't seen it since covid.
Apple and onion is a delicious combination. i make a german, probably not really german, pork chop with a mustard sauce and grate apples in to give a sweet flavor to the spicy mustard. And of course there are onions, what doesnt have onions?

But, i didnt see the beer, must already been consumed?

• Love
Reactions: Steve H
I had these often while in Germany. And a few days ago Ann saw these at Wegmans.

View attachment 664077

At almost 10.00 a pack. The better be worth it!

View attachment 664078

Bought 2 packs. We usually cook extra hot dogs and sausages for work lunches.

View attachment 664079

Did these on the Weber performer along with some hamburgers for lunches. Overall. The flavor was great. Not quite a good snap as I was looking for though. I had these with fries and sharp senf, hot German mustard. And dark beer to put out the fire. Guten appetit!
Those look good.

Going to Wegmans in Syracuse today. Will look for them. Thanks for the heads up.

Apple and onion is a delicious combination. i make a german, probably not really german, pork chop with a mustard sauce and grate apples in to give a sweet flavor to the spicy mustard. And of course there are onions, what doesnt have onions?

But, i didnt see the beer, must already been consumed?
Sorry! It was a Guiness stout. Great stuff.

They look good! Never heard of them but Wegmans is 10 minutes away, have to put them on the list.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky