Kalbi Beef Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those Look Awesome, Jake!! Like.
And I'll bet that Korean Flavor was Fantastic!!
My small Artillery Repair Shop had a little BBQ once a month, in Hawaii, and we had a little Hawaiian Staff Sgt, who was a native of Hawaii, named "Ako". He made short ribs on the grill that were out of this world. I should have gotten his recipe. All I remember is Ginger, Soy Sauce, sesame oil & seeds.

Bear

Emily is making a pecan pie today with the pecans you sent her.

I've been waiting patiently. Was about to send out the National Guard to see if y'all were still around and if not hopefully they could find you :emoji_laughing: Can't wait to see what she does with those things.

Robert

Look at Jake here popping out of the woodpile with his beef ribs like

giphy.gif

Man those look great! Spot on color. Paired perfectly with that egg roll bowl. Chalk another one up for you buddy. LIKE!

I've been waiting patiently. Was about to send out the National Guard to see if y'all were still around and if not hopefully they could find you :emoji_laughing: Can't wait to see what she does with those things.

Robert
I just about out of Pecans. They cut down the trees I used for a gas station and been having hard time find more. I like the paper shells. That Habanero Honey Garlic recipe I have is killer.

Reactions: Fueling Around
Those Look Awesome, Jake!! Like.
And I'll bet that Korean Flavor was Fantastic!!
My small Artillery Repair Shop had a little BBQ once a month, in Hawaii, and we had a little Hawaiian Staff Sgt, who was a native of Hawaii, named "Ako". He made short ribs on the grill that were out of this world. I should have gotten his recipe. All I remember is Ginger, Soy Sauce, sesame oil & seeds.

Bear
Thanks John. The sauce I used had all the flavors you described and more!

Robert
Well we had to scrap the pecan pies last weekend as the son of our company had a nut allergy. Maybe this weekend lol. Made lemon icebox instead

Look at Jake here popping out of the woodpile with his beef ribs like

View attachment 511887

Man those look great! Spot on color. Paired perfectly with that egg roll bowl. Chalk another one up for you buddy. LIKE!
Lol thanks John it was tasty for sure. I haven't been cooking at all hardly all summer

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
I just about out of Pecans. They cut down the trees I used for a gas station and been having hard time find more. I like the paper shells. That Habanero Honey Garlic recipe I have is killer.

Robert sent me 12lbs of two different varieties. Awesome pecans. Gonna try out your recipe with a few
IMG_20210906_120112.jpg

Robert sent me 12lbs of two different varieties. Awesome pecans. Gonna try out your recipe with a few
I like that seasoning for these because its sweet but any rub that has a sweetness will work. Got to watch towards the end they will start burning though I like some burnt ends. Don't leave on cooking sheet when done either. I use silicon mats. Kinda of sticks to pan. Makes your house smell good.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Bout time we see that flat top and that stick burner fired up again! I still got your chili and your brunswick stew recipes saved to try out this fall.
Sadly haven't used my offset or flat top almost the whole summer. Maybe used pitboss once and kettle a half dozen times. I'm a slacker. We made chili Sunday. Was too warm outside but still good. You're gonna love the Brunswick stew!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky