Jville Firecracker Brats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motocrash

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 25, 2017
Winchester,Va
Making pork shots this eve with these.Having mixed company to dinner and was wondering how hot to expect these to be,maybe need to add plenty of cheese for the ninnies?
As usual,all thoughts welcome.

I smoked/grilled them this week. They are not very hot. As a brat, I like the regular johnsonville’s better. The Firecracker ones will be good in other dishes though.

Like Co4ch D4ve said they really aren't that hot.But then again there's nothing to hot for me...love me anything with Ghost,Scorpion or Reaper peppers in it!

You can always throw in some reg brats for the people with mild pallets.

Steamed for about 8 mins,followed by a cold shower. Sliced about .75" and sprinkled with rub,then a dab of SBR and topped with Colby Jack.
2 Dozen. Before/After.
KIMG0495.jpg
KIMG0496.jpg

Shazam!

Those look great, were they hot? A little brown sugar in the rub will also help tame the heat.

Point for sure.

Chris

Those look great, were they hot? A little brown sugar in the rub will also help tame the heat.

Point for sure.

Chris
Thanks Chris.I thought they were good,not really hot but a little sumpin' to put a zing on your tongue.
My sis brought me Old Bay brand sausages that are on deck for next time.

Yeah then well forget this place!
Well, it is as simple as clicking some choices in your Preferences or Unwatching each thread you reply to.

Click your name at top of page
Click Preferences in drop down menu
Unclick the second and third boxes
Done

Or

At the top right of each thread's title is Watch or Unwatch Thread
Click to choose
Done

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky