Just some homemade wieners

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cool no loss. My bad. Can you still use it for juicing after or does it become a dedicated emulsifier? Seems like you could clean it and put the screen back in to juice but still not sure how this works.
I’ve not done it, but I have the screen and can’t think of any reason it won’t still juice perfectly. No modifications are made other than switching out the screen for the blank. Otherwise still a juicer. It’s a mastication type juicer, that’s why it processes meat well.
6410AAB4-1615-4D4B-82D1-D8D83E4C114C.jpeg

This is the grinder that works inside the body.
A6AD62A6-6109-48CA-BA64-708BFBBFD68E.jpeg

Horrible pic but the inside of the body is stainless steel. Outside is coated in a vinyl plastic. These are tanks. That’s why used didn’t bother me as long as they guarantee it runs. All the parts for the head are available also, so replacement should’nt be a problem.

Reactions: zwiller
Thanks for that. I did not understand the use of the blank plate but now do.

Bunch on FB Marketplace near me for $100-$150.

Any guess to how much loss there would be processing small runs of say 2.2lb/1Kg? Also, sounds like provided a good cleaning we are not ruining the thing for juicing by feeding meat through it?
I just got done emulsifying and this is all that came out of the head. There is a chicken egg there for reference.
C313CF85-4837-4EFB-A3D2-D82E6BEBCBFA.jpeg

Just enough for a fry test.

Reactions: zwiller
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky