Just one pic!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
gypc, not too often you see that many good looking butts in one spot
icon_wink.gif

Here's a pic of some rubbed piggy before a smoke I did in early Dec...
28ba7644_vbattach12029.jpg

Great bunch of pics everyone...got to round up some of mine to put here also...
bbq bubba...don't see any avatar for you....also don't see any avatar for linecut either...

Huh, that's odd Vulcan, if somone else can't see them chime in, if not vulcan maybe you need to clear your cookies....I had that happen to me about a year ago and found out that's what the problem was.

Ok...Got some pics ready...hard to just put up one...

Buckboard Canadian bacon

Pulled pork

Sirloin tip roast

Salmon..

Too bad I already had supper...Got to get a snack now....
icon_lol.gif

OH MY GOSH VULCAN..... that is just not fair...forget drooling ,I have spittle coming from the corner of my mouth!!!!!!

FANTASTIC .
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Man o Man, I gotta try me some of that buckboard bacon....not sure what's worrying me so much about trying it........

This thread is getting absolutly to ...............well, I'll put it this way..........I have to clean my keyboard from to much drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vulcan's sirloin tip roast put me over the edge but it all looks so fabulous, so keep it coming!

Goat…This is Foghorn Leghorn of the poultry police, we will be requiring the recipe for your stuffed chicken thighs for further study…puleeeeeeease!!!
icon_redface.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
They look Awsome, and your bread pudding ainâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t too shabby either…you da man!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Daryle's Stuffed Chicken Thighs

Boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
Jalapeños, seeded and sliced
Jalapeño jack cheese

1 Season thighs with "Jerry Baird's Seasoning".
2 Place jalapeño and cheese in thigh.
3 Fold over, and wrap with bacon. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
4 Grill over medium heat until done.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky