Just like everyone else...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
...I'm smoking a spiral ham today lol. More pics to follow!
20230409_100158.jpg

Got a look of disapproval from the wife when I pulled this bottle of FREEDOM out of the cupboard this morning lol. She wasn't amused at me saying it's time for Easter morning shots!
I'll let it simmer for awhile until I tell her I'm trying to make a maple bourbon glaze lol
20230409_120310.jpg
20230409_121052.jpg

20230409_121113.jpg

I also put a ham on for the day. It’s been such a winter here, and today is beautiful, so I also threw in a pork butt, and that smoked meatloaf recipe. The whiskey came out at our house too, but the wife didn’t even bat an eye…not sure what that means…
7C2A5391-228A-4B3B-B358-F9F42D4CA36D.jpeg

But I love being outside and enjoying my smoker!

That ham looks powerful good to me BED. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Looks great! Nothing like poking at a soft spot for some Easter entertainment!!!! Great work all around!
Thanks! Gotta keep things interesting! lol
That ham looks powerful good to me BED. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!
I could sit or stand for some of that for sure

David
Stop over, we will have leftovers for a bit since the wife made a lasagna on top of that lol!

I also put a ham on for the day. It’s been such a winter here, and today is beautiful, so I also threw in a pork butt, and that smoked meatloaf recipe. The whiskey came out at our house too, but the wife didn’t even bat an eye…not sure what that means…View attachment 662569
But I love being outside and enjoying my smoker!
Heck yeah man! How did they all turn out?

Not sure who "Everyone else" is, but I'm eating some Nuremberg brats I pulled out of the freezer and grilled up. lol

Not sure who "Everyone else" is, but I'm eating some Nuremberg brats I pulled out of the freezer and grilled up. lol
LOL, I just fogured most everyone was doing a ham today ! How were the brats?

Reactions: DougE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky