Just getting started

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NGRIdave

Original poster
Apr 12, 2021
Cincinnati,Ohio
Hi all, Where do I ask questions? Here or in a specific section that deals with what I have a question about? Or can I just ask a question anywhere? Bear with me as I learn!
Dave
Oh yeah..I forgot that this is where I tell ya about me and stuff.
Well I work at the courthouse and deal with the part of the world that the news don't tell ya about! lol! I like fishing, racing and my dogs. Oh yeah...and cooking! Kinda like this smoking thing and am trying to get better and learn more about it. Other than that Im just a simple ol guy that wants to cook and retire!

Reactions: kruizer
Welcome . Yup a bunch of info on here . Scroll down thru the forums will give you an idea of whats here .
Well I work at the courthouse and deal with the part of the world that the news don't tell ya about!
I've been in the under belly of a few courthouses . Working as a Carpenter . Seen many a prisoner get thumped down there . Lol .

Hi all, Where do I ask questions? Here or in a specific section that deals with what I have a question about? Or can I just ask a question anywhere? Bear with me as I learn!
Dave
Oh yeah..I forgot that this is where I tell ya about me and stuff.
Well I work at the courthouse and deal with the part of the world that the news don't tell ya about! lol! I like fishing, racing and my dogs. Oh yeah...and cooking! Kinda like this smoking thing and am trying to get better and learn more about it. Other than that Im just a simple ol guy that wants to cook and retire!

Welcome Dave!!
I can see you'll be a Great Member!!
You even included your Age & your location in your "Profile".
So many exclude those items, and make us Ask, when we need to know.

Bear

Welcome from Ga. This is very easy to navigate through. Many topics to look through as well. You'll find this is the best place to be.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky