Just another day at the office......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
We convinced our department head to let us do a BBQ using my Santa Maria trailer pit. We had Santa Maria TRI-TIP, Huli Huli chicken(Hawaiian teriyaki), and southern baked beans in a dutch oven pot. Three different regions of the US and man was it good!!! Kudos to Junior over at Gabby's Grills for making this pit for me. He also makes high quality Santa Maria grills that sit on your Weber kettle as I have two of those but since we had 22 people, we cooked for 50. BUT...... MAN THIS COOK WAS SUPER GOOD!!
upload_2018-9-28_12-29-35.png

upload_2018-9-28_12-29-52.png

upload_2018-9-28_12-30-12.png

Looks like you made enough for 100 people. Looks great.

Looks like you've got it mastered!

Great way to do a Friday at work. Next time get the boss to invite some customers, I did Friday cookouts about ever other week all year. Bring in some guests, it is a great way to show customer you appreciate them.

Looks awesome. We have quite a few people at work in various departments that like to grill and smoke. We need to have a cook off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky