Just a thanks to SMF..............

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bailey151

Original poster
Sep 17, 2010
Since I had a bit of the guilts about having only one post, that being one selling my WSM (at least I think I made a post - lol) I thought I'd say thanks to all here.

Been lurking for quite some time & I've learned quite a bit. Not much of a smoker, only about 2x a year (load it up & lay in a supply).........but I do grill on average 5x all year long.

Thanks to the propane sub forum (one of the few places that even discuss such smokers) I now own a Smoke Vault (24").............hopefully the convenience will allow me to smoke more often.

Still be lurking - don't know enough to contribute much. As I said, just a thanks.

Bailey,

Stick around & jump in any time you want. We're here to help (and sneak peeks at each others' Qview of course).

It's a lot of fun, and we can all learn a lot from each other!

Bear

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's"FREE" ...5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to know you're enjoying the great readings available to you. I moved your thread to roll cal so that others will have the chance to welcome you. It's all good my friend.

Oh I'll stick around, if nothing else the joke forum is worth it - best all around source I've seen.................quite a few have had me in stitches - lol.

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to SMF!! Lots of good folks and information here...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Bailey to SMF.  You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

Congrats on the new Smoke Vault hope you get lots of use out of it

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview
icon_cool.gif

Good to have you here, Bailey151! Everything you do can be documented here and shared. We are not always looking for the new and inovative stuff just the stuff our family members are doing. You might add a twist to another smoke posted or just like doing it all straight on. So, fire up the smoke vault, load it up, crack a cold one and snap pics like there is no tomorrow!

Welcome!

and

Cheers!

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the welcome. Got the unit seasoned today.............

ribs & ABTs are on the agenda tomorrow. I have a pepper plant full of jalapenos that I've let go red - like  'em better that way as they're a bit milder (green off this plant are HOT)

Maybe I'll be able to hold off eating & take some picture - lol

Welcome aboard, Bailey!

I'm doing some ribs tomorrow, too.  Looking forward to your Q-view.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

You already know this from lurking, but this board has some of the nicest and most helpful people on the whole interwebs.  I'm certain that you'll benefit from it as we all do.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky