Just a quick hello.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

backalleysmoker

Original poster
Nov 25, 2015
Hello everyone. I'm The Backalleysmoker. Relatively new to the art of smoking meats but certainly not a stranger to low and slow BBQing. I have a Master Built 30" smoker, as a matter of fact I am smoking a small brisket as I type this. If you are thinking about this smoker don't get the 30" get the 40". You will regret it  immediately if you get the 30.Anyway just a quick hello.

Howdy Back.

We are happy you are here.  Be sure to join our Masterbuilt group.  You'll find lots if tip on the care and feeding of your unit!

Brian 

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a beautiful day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. 

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky