Juicy thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks Outstanding Keith!!
Nice Job!'
Like.
Your Title was the first thing I thought, when I met Mrs Bear, back in 1968.

Bear
Thanks Mr Bear and I thought of several other titles myself:emoji_laughing:. Glad I could help bring back those memories !

Keith

Those look perfect! I was one of the beta testers when Todd was putting the final touches on Yardbird, and I still use it to this day. Ace Hardware is carrying it and most of the Blues Hog products.
Thanks #3 and oh man you were in like flint !
It is a great product and thankfully I provide the group benefits for several of the area Ace stores and they keep plenty in stock ! Love the stuff and def the wife's favorite poultry rub !

Keith

Man oh man Keith, that chicken looks as good as any I've ever seen and far better than most. Beautiful job....but I've always been kinda partial to nice juicy thighs :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Thanks for the compliment Robert !
And yes sir me tooo :emoji_laughing: !
Thick and juicy :emoji_dizzy_face:

Keith

Keith, nice cook my friend! I am a thigh guy myself and those look awesome… phenomenal color on those man! Congrats on a well deserved spinner ride!

For your safety…. Please be sure to buckle up, keep hands and feet inside the ride at all times! Do not attempt to leave the ride until all moving parts have come to a complete stop and your instructed to exit! Thank you for your cooperation! 😎

Wow! I’m no competition veteran, but those look competitive to me! Beautiful cook, congrats on a well deserved ride!

Reactions: 912smoker
If no one was looking I’d drink those drippings so fast! That looks incredible.
Thanks Sven I tried to save the but unfortunately forgot to put the jar in
the fridge 😢. I always take a sip when no one is looking 😂

Keith

Keith, nice cook my friend! I am a thigh guy myself and those look awesome… phenomenal color on those man! Congrats on a well deserved spinner ride!

For your safety…. Please be sure to buckle up, keep hands and feet inside the ride at all times! Do not attempt to leave the ride until all moving parts have come to a complete stop and your instructed to exit! Thank you for your cooperation! 😎
Haha thanks Justin !
I like the color and flavor from the sauce combo. That's my go to for thighs.
And am honored to be included for sure !
And I won't leave until they kick me off 🤣

Keith

Those are some juicy looking thighs Keith. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: 912smoker
Wow! I’m no competition veteran, but those look competitive to me! Beautiful cook, congrats on a well deserved ride!
Thank you sir and I'm not either but the guy that shared the recipe is LOL. He's had several perfect scores using this recipe so I thought what the heck...... it might even work
for me 😂 I am interested in trying a local comp for the experience but always seem to be late hearing about them.

Keith

Last edited:
Reactions: bauchjw
Looks great Keith, I love thighs I think the best from chicken

I also love the Cajun butter injection. TNJAKE TNJAKE turned me on to that and we love it , now I also use my leftover pickle juice as per Jake also.

David..... PS: congrats on the ride
Thanks David and we love the fights and that injection! I had planned on using pickle juice but failed to tell the inside cook of my intentions with the pickle less jar 🤔.
But the kids eat them up pretty quick so there's still hope!

Keith

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks really good. I haven’t thought to cover up thighs like that. Will have to give it a shot!
Thanks mc I hadn't either until I saw the video but that's the family preferred and requested method now. Usually do them 2-3 times a month. Gotta get another small sauce pan to dip them in.

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky