Jonah Crab Cocktail Claws from Sams

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Anyone try these Jonah Crab Cocktail Claws from Sam's? I been craving crab and doing seafood this weekend. Prices are crazy but these not bad priced.

Capture.JPG

I don't shop Sam's but I miss crab most every time I walk past the seafood counter and see what they want for it now.

I don't shop Sam's but I miss crab most every time I walk past the seafood counter and see what they want for it now.
I gone out couple times now with plan on just buying them but after getting in store just couldn't do it. At least these crabs are mostly meat.

I gone out couple times now with plan on just buying them but after getting in store just couldn't do it. At least these crabs are mostly meat.
They were tempting me also the last time I was in Sam’s. I am pretty sure they would have gone well with the beef fillets I had in my cart. I’m going to have to do it next time.

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky