Joe's Crab Shak commercial!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Funny thing about that is they are wasting rub! They shake that rub all over the outside of the Dungeness crab, after they are cooked. The shells on a Dungeness crab are as hard as concrete. On the left coast we don't eat no stinking soft shell crabs!

We got crabs here on the "Third Coast" (Great Lakes)... but not the kind you want to catch!
The gift that keeps on giving... 
jaw-dropping.gif

Funny thing about that is they are wasting rub! They shake that rub all over the outside of the Dungeness crab, after they are cooked. The shells on a Dungeness crab are as hard as concrete. On the left coast we don't eat no stinking soft shell crabs!
They great,you should try them.

I have one semi-locally, but can't imagine I'll ever go. When snow crab goes on sale at local supermarkets, you can get them steamed on the spot in about 5 minutes with the seasoning of your choice for anywhere from $3.99-5.99 a lb. No brainer!
I can only speak for the right coast, but the thing is, when you season the outside, you spread it around while you're cracking the shells and and picking the meat. Mmmmm, Old Bay.

I have one semi-locally, but can't imagine I'll ever go. When snow crab goes on sale at local supermarkets, you can get them steamed on the spot in about 5 minutes with the seasoning of your choice for anywhere from $3.99-5.99 a lb. No brainer!

I can only speak for the right coast, but the thing is, when you season the outside, you spread it around while you're cracking the shells and and picking the meat. Mmmmm, Old Bay.

The best thing about Dungeness crab, is no seasoning is needed! It's that good!

Couple more weeks and Dungeness season opens here in CA(11/7/2015). 
yahoo.gif

Time for some Dungeness crab with bell peppers in a black bean, garlic sauce over rice. 
drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky