• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Jeff's Sauce

lilricky

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 13, 2011
has anyone on here made Jeff's sauce with chili sauce instead of katsup? I think it may give a good flavor, but want to know if anyone has tried it and what the end taste was

eman

Rest in peace. Lost but not forgotten!!
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
I have never made jeffs sauce. But YOU can be the first to try it and let us know how it is.

I don't know how jeffs recipe is listed, but you can allways cut every thing down to just make a very small batch. so you can taste it  and see how good it is.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That's the beauty of Jeff's sauce, It is great just like he designed it, but I think everyone tweeks it to their own taste. Let us know how you like it with chili sauce.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Like Bob and Al said, a recipe is a starting point. Take the recipe and make it your own.

fife

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 14, 2011
Yes please let us know what you did and how it turned out.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.